What is the difference if you get me to help?
- Successfully completed 1000s of applications with very high approval rates
- Successfully completed 100s of difficult applications that involve prior visa refusals, tribunal appeals, unlawful visa applicants etc.
- Visa refusals and cancellations, and appeals with the Administrative appeals tribunal
- Corporate compliance, business sponsorship obligations and responding to requests received from the Department by businesses or companies
- Registered Migration Agent (MARN: 1172863)
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons) – The University of Sydney
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Admitted to the Roll of Solicitors of the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Bachelor of Economics – The University of Sydney
30 minute phone or Skype call consultation plus follow-up email addressing issues covered during call: $150.00 (excl. GST)
1 hour meeting (or phone or Skype call consultation if you are unable to attend our office) plus follow-up email addressing issues covered during consultation: $250.00 (excl. GST)
If we determine that you are eligible for the relevant visa and you decide to proceed with the application with our assistance, then we will deduct our Consultation fee from the agreed fixed fee for assisting with the relevant application.
We generally work on fixed fee agreements. We will provide a fixed fee quote after completing our initial consultation and assessment.
Our fees depend on the complexity of your matter and the time involved (excl. GST):
- Standard business sponsorship: $2,000 - $3,000
- 482 visa and nomination: $2,000 - $3,000
- Employer nominated scheme 186 visa and nomination - temporary residency transition stream: $4,000 - $5,000
- Employer nominated scheme 186 visa and nomination - direct entry stream including skill assessment if required: $4,000 - $5,000
- Regional sponsored migration scheme 187 visa and nomination, including Regional certifying body application: $5,000
- Spouse or de-facto partner visa: $3,000 – $5,000
- Renewing permanent residency – Resident return 155 or 157 visa: $500 – $2,000
- Migration Review Tribunal appeal: $2,000 - $5,000