Employer sponsored visa specialists
The majority of our work involves assisting Australian employers and visa applicants process their employer sponsored visas:
- Temporary Subclass 457 visa
- Permanent residency Subclass 187 and 186 visas.
We have extensive experience with assisting employers to demonstrate that it has a genuine business need for the visa applicant's nominated role.
We also specialise in the following areas of Australian immigration law:
- General skilled migration visas applications.
- Partner visa applications.
- Parent visa applications.
- Child visa applications.
- Renewing permanent residency via Resident return 155 or 157 visa for applicants that need to demonstrate substantial ties to Australia and/or compelling reasons for your absence from Australia.
- Difficult citizenship applications.
- Immigration compliance and sponsorship obligations issues, including assisting with responding to any Department Immigration and Border Protection Notice of intention to take action.
- Visa refusal or cancellation appeals to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal.
30 minute phone or Skype call consultation plus follow-up email addressing issues covered during call - $150.00 (including GST).
1 hour meeting (or phone or Skype call consultation if you prefer) plus follow-up email addressing issues covered during consultation - $250.00 (including GST).