Employer sponsored visas
We can assist employers with the following types of applications
- Standard business sponsorship.
- Subclass 482 visa and nomination applications.
- Subclass 187 visa and nomination applications.
- Subclass 186 visa and nomination applications.
- Immigration compliance and sponsorship obligation issues and breaches.
General immigration assistance
We also specialise in the following areas of Australian immigration law:
- General skilled migration visas applications.
- Partner visa applications.
- Parent visa applications.
- Child visa applications.
- Resident return 155 visas for applicants that need to demonstrate substantial ties to Australia and/or compelling reasons for your absence from Australia.
- Difficult citizenship applications.
- Immigration compliance and sponsorship obligations issues, including assisting with responding to any Department Immigration and Border Protection Notice of intention to take action.
- Visa refusal or cancellation appeals to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal.
30 minute phone or Skype call consultation plus follow-up email addressing issues covered during call: $150.00 (excl. GST)
1 hour meeting (or phone or Skype call consultation if you are unable to attend our office) plus follow-up email addressing issues covered during consultation: $250.00 (excl. GST)
If we determine that you are eligible for the relevant visa and you decide to proceed with the application with our assistance, then we will deduct our Consultation fee from the agreed fixed fee for assisting with the relevant application.
We generally work on fixed fee agreements. We will provide a fixed fee quote after completing our initial consultation and assessment.
Our fees depend on the complexity of your matter and the time involved (excl. GST):
- Standard business sponsorship: $2,000 - $3,000
- 482 visa and nomination: $2,000 - $3,000
- Employer nominated scheme 186 visa and nomination - temporary residency transition stream: $4,000 - $5,000
- Employer nominated scheme 186 visa and nomination - direct entry stream including skill assessment if required: $4,000 - $5,000
- Regional sponsored migration scheme 187 visa and nomination, including Regional certifying body application: $5,000
- Spouse or de-facto partner visa: $3,000 – $5,000
- Renewing permanent residency – Resident return 155 or 157 visa: $500 – $2,000
- Migration Review Tribunal appeal: $2,000 - $5,000