We specialise in Australian immigration law, including assisting our clients with:
- Employer sponsored permanent residency 186 and 187 visas.
- Temporary Skill Shortage 482 visa.
- Resident return 155 and 157 visas.
- General skilled migration visas.
- Partner visa.
- Parent visa.
- Child visa.
- Student visa.
- Visitor visa.
- Citizenship applications.
- Visa refusal or cancellation appeals to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal.
- Immigration compliance and sponsorship obligation issues, including assisting with responding to any Department 'Notice of intention to take action'
30 minute phone or Skype call consultation plus follow-up email addressing issues covered during call - AUD $150.00 (excl. GST).
1 hour meeting (or phone or Skype call consultation if you prefer) plus follow-up email addressing issues covered during consultation - AUD $250.00 (excl. GST).
Principal migration practitioner – Peng Cheng
Registered Migration Agent (MARN: 1172863)
Bachelor of Economics – The University of Sydney
Bachelor of Laws (Hons) – The University of Sydney
Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales